When Hearthstone Kitchen and Cellar opened, it didn’t take long for customers and media outlets to begin singing our praises. From being called a destination-worthy brunch spot by Eater Las Vegas to being awarded one of the “best places to drink wine” by Thrillist, we’ve had many kind words bestowed upon our rustic American restaurant.
Here, we’ll celebrate five of the reasons why Hearthstone is the best Summerlin restaurant! Not only will you learn more about the establishment, but you’ll probably work up an appetite!
1. Comforting yet creative fare. When you first glance at the menu at Hearthstone, you’re going to see plenty of recognizable dishes. From pizzas to classic American sandwiches like lobster rolls and French dips to salads, pastas, and main course meat dishes, our menu is accessible to just about every eater. It’s eclectic enough that there’s truly something for everyone; in that way, ours is a menu full of familiarity, nostalgia, and comfort.
However, “comforting” doesn’t mean boring! Everything on our menu has a creative spin thanks to our talented chefs, which means that every dish will offer a brand new flavor experience.
For instance, while undoubtedly you’ve eaten pizza in a restaurant before, you’ve never tried anything like our Carbonara Pizza, which is made with ricotta, arugula, bacon, and poached egg. You’ll wanna pizza this!
Or consider our version of the Caesar salad. Ours is made a little bit untraditionally, with shaved brussels sprouts as the base. Served with a creamy Caesar dressing and parmesan, this is not your average salad!
2. Live music! At Hearthstone, we don’t merely want to feed you: we want you to have an experience at our restaurant. As such, we are constantly dreaming up ways to augment your evening out with unexpected and creative entertainment. In particular, each Friday and Saturday, we offer an eclectic lineup of live music. On any given Friday, you might be treated by local or national acts of a variety of musical styles. You’ll also love our resident musician, Mahi Crabbe, who plays on Saturdays! Be sure to check our events page to see what’s coming up. Responsibly sourced ingredients.
3. An incredible drinks menu. Let’s be honest: even the most creative fare tastes better with the perfect drink. And at Hearthstone, we’ve got a full menu of perfect drinks!
Rather than deciding what you want, it’s more a matter of figuring out where to start, because our menu is as comprehensive as the offerings are delicious.
If cocktails are your jam, we have a creative menu of concoctions. Which will you try first? Will it be our Honey Badger (made with Bombay Sapphire East, Belle Poire, fresh apple juice, lemon, Thai basil, and cardamom honey)? Or perhaps the Moscow Mule (made with
50 Bleu Vodka, Fever Tree Ginger Beer, and fresh lime)? Or one of our other offerings?
Wine person? We’ve got you covered, with an extensive menu, including plenty of options that will pair perfectly with just about anything on our menu. From the lightest and brightest white to easy-drinking rose to full-bodied robust reds and buoyant sparkling wines, we have something for everyone!
Additionally, we offer a variety of beers, and can create other mixed drinks with our full bar!
4. Killer happy hour. Want to try out some of our tastiest bites at rock-bottom prices? You’ve got to check out Hearthstone’s epic happy hour! Featuring a variety of food and drink items at just $6 each, it’s an incredible price that will allow you to sample a huge variety!
Draft beers, wines on tap, and well drinks pair perfectly with a well curated menu of small plates, including Baked Ricotta Toast (served with truffle honey and chives), Chicken Wings (served with blue cheese, Buffalo-style) and Pepperoni Pizza (perfect for spice lovers!). Be warned, though: once you come for happy hour, you’ll probably want to stay for dinner! And we’ll be delighted to have you stay.
5. The best brunch! For many, brunch is the raison d’etre of the entire week. At Hearthstone, we completely understand, and our brunch menu reflects our deep love of the most leisurely and relaxed meal of the week!
Hearthstone’s menu, once again, marries classic culinary offerings with creativity. Take, for instance, our California Benedict, which skips the English muffin and includes chicken, roasted tomato, avocado, poached eggs, and Hollandaise for a delicious and naturally gluten-free variation. Or, maybe you’ll enjoy our Coconut Cream & Seasonal Fruit Parfait, made with fresh fruit, coconut cream, and granola. For lighter appetites, we have an egg white omelette featuring grilled broccoli, spinach, oven roasted tomato, and fresh fruit on the side. So many tasty options!
Of course, once again, brunch is about the perfect drink pairing! Check out this post to learn what drink will pair best with your favorite brunch option.
Whether you want to sample Summerlin’s best brunch or explore the best Happy Hour Summerlin has to offer, Hearthstone Kitchen and Cellar is the perfect destination. With a creative and delicious menu, inspiring cocktail creations, and a comfortable ambiance, Hearthstone is the place to be in Summerlin!
Have you visited Hearthstone Kitchen and Cellar yet?